Friday, February 20, 2009

Homemade Mac & Cheese

I have to admit I am really picky when it comes to Mac and Cheese, so I am impressed that I actually liked this. I tweeked it and this is the result.

Ingredients:

1 box of elbow macaroni cooked according to the box
10 ozs of shredded sharp cheddar and whatever other cheese you fancy
5 ozs of cream
1 egg
3/4 teaspoon dry mustard
1 teaspoon chilli powder
1 teaspoon salt
4 tbsp butter
pepper to taste

Once the noodles are cooked drain and put back into the pot. Coat the noodles with the butter. Once the butter is completely melted whisk the egg and add to the pot. Stir completely. Stir in cream and cheese. Once the cheese is melted add mustard, salt, chili powder, and pepper. Stir completely again, unless you'd like to die by chili powder. Heat on low for about three minutes and serve. Straight up Cheese Gangsta!

No comments:

Post a Comment