Wednesday, April 29, 2009

You say..

If you are wondering where I have been or why I have not been posting, there has been too much of this going on:

I say: How can I help you?

You say: Yeah, I need these 11x17's printed out and bound.

I say: Any special paper?

You say: Insides are regular and the cover is gloss.

I say: Is the cover Glossy Card stock or glossy text like a magazine?

You say: Glossy.

I say: Glossy cardstock or glossy text?

You say: Glossy cardstock.

I say: Any special instructions? Covers? Coil binding.

You say: No, just print and bind.

(walks over to color machine, out comes pretty 11x17 book. Phone rings. Bind book as I am answering call about oversize color. Deliver book to counter)

I say: Alright, here ya go. Anything else today?

You say: This is wrong.

HUH??????

I say: Ok, what is wrong?

You say: I need the 11x17's folded, the cover cut and the actual finished size at 8.5x11.

JIGGA HUH?????

What I wanted to say: So dumbass, when I ask for simple instructions and you watch me do the entire thing wrong you and wait until I give it to you at the counter to spill on actual instructions?

I say: Ok, no problem

You say: (sigh) Fine.

(print out second copy and practically toss it on the counter and tell him he needs to fold it and then we'll bind it)

I say: Here you go, is that all you needed?

You say: I wanted the insides on glossy paper too. This doesn't look right!

I say: Ok, hold up. At the beginning of the order you did not specify this, when I do the second time you never mentioned this. So I am gonna ask again, what kind of paper and what kind of bind?

You say: Regular paper, 11x17, folded with a VELO bind.

I say: Glossy paper or regular?????

You say: regular!!!

I say: You have regular in front of you.

You say: No I want glossy.

(I laugh, and breathe, and shoot him the dirtiest look I can give. reprint, re-bind and throw it on the counter)

I say: Are we good?

You say: I guess I will just have to take it this way....

I say: Yep. $45.67

You say: WHAT?

I say: $45.67.

You say: Do I get a discount for waiting this long?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment